Attendees, by default, will receive email notifications for webinars that they register for. They will receive emails right when they register, and 24 hours, 1 hour, and 15 minutes before the webinar is live.
We've now added the option to Disable ALL the Demio emails or individual emails.
As the account owner you can disable:
1. Instant Confirmation Email
2. 24 hours before webinar Email
3. 1 hour before webinar Email
4. 15 minutes before webinar Email
Let's take a look at how it all works.
1. Login to your account and create a webinar like normal. Click on the Advanced tab in the top right and click on 'Reminders.'
2. Here you will see the Demio Automatic Email section with a ‘Live/Disabled’ toggle button. Under here, there's a Template section displaying individual ‘On/Off’ buttons for each type of emails:
- Instant Confirmation
- 24 hours before
- 1 hour before
- 15 minutes before webinar
3. Now you can Enable or Disable any individual email by clicking the ‘On/Off’ button next to the email.
4. Clicking the Disable button will disable ALL email notifications for that particular webinar.