Each webinar has its own registration page which can be customized. You can change the color of the text, add your own logo, bullet points, a description, and even a video.
1. In order to start customizing the registration page, create a webinar, click on Advanced tab, and select 'Registration.'
2) Click the 'Launch Editor' button.
3) You'll be taken to the registration page editor.
Adding a custom Logo: Click on the Demio Logo and choose the logo that you'd like to upload from your computer.
Customizing Button Color and Text Color: Click on the Circle on top and choose any color or add your hex value.
Adding an Image or Video: To add an image or video, just click the description area below the countdown timer and a series of icons will appear.
Image: Click the image icon and then choose the file from your computer.
Video: Clicking the video icon and paste the URL of the video that you want to put on the registration page.
Note: Don't forget to click 'Save' on the top right.
Adding custom text with using Bullets/Numbers: You can also add custom text using Bullets/Numbers which will also be displayed in the description.
To add these, just click on the description section and a popup with a few buttons will appear. Select which list type you would like to use, add your text, and click ‘Save.'
After you've finished editing your registration page, you can see how your new Registration Page looks by clicking 'Preview' in the top right corner.
Note: Changes will only be made after you click 'Save' in the editor.
This is the part of the Registration page editor allows you to add additional fields for Registrants to fill out when they register for the webinar. By default, there are two fields that Registrants must fill out: First name and Email address. If you'd like to add more fields, such as phone number, last name, etc. then you'll need to add more fields.
1. To add custom fields, click on the Advanced tab and select 'Registration.'
2. You'll see the 'Form' area below the Registration Page Editor. The 2 default fields will already be there.
3. You can add any Required or Optional field by typing the desired field name and clicking 'Add Text Field.'
Note: The current character limit for custom text fields is 50.
4. Your custom fields will then appear on your registration page.