Demio allows users to save each Registrant's unique Join Link directly into an integrated CRM.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
1. You will need to have at least one CRM integration to do this. We will be using Mailchimp for this example, but all other CRMs work as well.
2. Login to your account and click on the ‘Add New Event’ button → Create a Webinar like normal and click ‘Continue.'
3. Click on the Advanced tab and select ‘Registration.’
4. Click on ‘+ Add integration.'
5. Select your CRM.
6. Select the email list that you will be using
Note: For this step, your integrated CRM account needs to have at least one List with subscribers.
7. Now click on the Advanced tab again and select ‘Automation Rules.'
8. Click on the ‘Add New Rule’ button.
9. Select the 'Registers' option under the Trigger section.
10. Different options will appear under the Action section.
11. Click 'Save Join Link' and a dropdown menu will appear. You can select a 'Custom Field' (first name, last name, email address, etc.) from your CRM to which the Join Link should be saved.
12. Click 'Save Rule' in the bottom right and you're good to go!