Demio allows users to save each Registrant's unique Join Link directly into an integrated CRM.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
1. You will need to have at least one CRM integration to do this. We will be using Drip for this example, but all other CRMs work as well.
3. Head over to Additional Options and Click on the "Integrations" tab.
4. Click the "Enable" button next to the CRM of your choice and you'll be presented with a pop-up where you can define the account, integration type, workflow etc to capture your registrant details.
5. Once those details are selected, you'll be presented with the option to turn "ON" or "OFF" the Save Join Link feature at the bottom of the pop-up.
6. Once you have clicked the "ON" button, a dropdown menu will appear. You can then select a 'Custom Field' (first name, last name, email address, etc.) from your CRM to which the Join Link should be saved.