Webinar presenters can easily share presentation slides by simply uploading their Powerpoint or Keynote slides (exported as a PDF) into the Demio ‘Materials’ section.
It's as easy as sharing your screen with everyone:
1. Login into your account
2. Create your webinar like usual.
3. Click on the Advanced dropdown on the top right → Select ‘Materials.’
4. Click ‘Add Presentation Material’ on the top right and a popup will appear.
5. Drag your PDF presentation slides into the browser window OR click the ‘Or Click Here’ button and select your Presentation (PDF) to upload.
6. After uploading the file, simply click the ‘Add Presentation Material’ button.
7. Your uploaded Presentation will now be processed and prepared for your Webinar.
When it's finished processing, you will see the presentation now has 'Edit' and 'Preview' icons on hover → Clicking 'Edit' will allow you to rename the Presentation, and clicking 'Preview' will display previews of the uploaded slides.
Please Note: Uploaded presentation can also be deleted by clicking the small trash can icon by the name of the presentation.