Integrating ConvertKit only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integrations tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the ConvertKit icon:
4. It will prompt you for your ConvertKit API Key and API Secret.
5. Add your API Key and API Secret from your ConvertKit Account Page and paste them here.
6. Click "Connect" and ConvertKit will be integrated.
Now that ConvertKit is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Integration section of your webinars:
Go to your "Edit Live Event" screen and click on "Integration"
From here, you're going to go to the CRM and switch to "Enable."
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
Here you can choose your Autoresponder and add attendee tags or add attendees to lists in your CRM.
These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to add tags, remove tags, add to sequences, and save elements to custom fields. You’ll absolutely love this integration as a ConvertKit user!