Using Ontraport in your business? It’s never been easier to integrate a webinar platform with Ontraport! Simply integrate your account with your account name and API key and unleash the ability to add Tags on Registration.
Integrating Ontraport only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integration tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Ontraport icon:
4. It will prompt you for your ActiveCampaign App ID and API Key.
5. To get your App ID and API Key, login to your Ontraport account and navigate to Admin > ONTRAPORT API Instructions and Key Manager:
• Click the New API Key button
• If you receive the API Application form, fill it out and submit it. When your API application is approved, return here and generate the key. Approval takes one to two business days.
• Select the Contact Owner and Permissions you'd like to access
NOTE: In most cases you will get an API App ID and API Key immediately. The Ontraport support team may reach out to you with a few questions about your request. Keep an eye on your admin email inbox; if any questions are not answered your key could be deactivated.
6. Paste your App ID and API Key in Demio. Click "Connect" and Ontraport will be integrated.
Now that Ontraport is integrated with Demio,
you have new options in the Integration section of your webinars:
Go to your "Edit Live Event" screen and click on "Integration"
From here, you're going to go to the CRM and switch to "Enable."
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
Here you can choose your Autoresponder and add attendee tags or add attendees to lists in your CRM.
These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to add tags, remove tags, add to sequences, and save elements to custom fields. You’ll then be able to start and stop automation inside of Ontraport without any tricky API work.