The Drip integration is our most powerful integration with Demio. Integrate your account via API key and unleash the ability to segment new registrants to Campaigns or Workflows under different Drip Accounts.
Integrating Drip only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integration tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Drip icon:
4. It will prompt you for your Drip API Token.
5. Login to Drip and grab your API Token. The API Token for your account can be found under Settings > My User Settings.
6. Paste the token in Demio and click "Connect" and Drip will now be integrated.
Now that Drip is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Registration and Automation Rules sections of your webinars:
Go to your "Event Edit" screen and click on "Registration" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
From here, you're going to go to the Form section and click "+ Add Integration."
Here you can choose your CRM or Autoresponder and add custom fields for registrants to fill out.
Once you add your integration to the Registration Form section, you'll have new Automation Rules: head over to "Automation Rules" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
Click add new rule, and then select a trigger.
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
Once added, you’ll also get access to the Drip Automation Rules. These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to segment attendees based on their actions to add tags, remove tags, start workflows, add to campaigns, record events and save elements to custom fields.