Easily integrate Demio and GetResponse with this lightning quick automation. Integrate your account via API key and unleash the ability to segment new registrants by adding them to lists.
Integrating GetResponse only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integration tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the GetResponse icon:
4. It will prompt you for your GetResponse API Key.
5. You can find your API Key under My account>>Account details>>API & oAuth.
6. Paste it in Demio. Click "Connect" and GetResponse will be integrated.
Now that GetResponse is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Registration and Automation Rules sections of your webinars:
Go to your "Event Edit" screen and click on "Registration" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
From here, you're going to go to the Form section and click "+ Add Integration."
Here you can choose your CRM or Autoresponder and add custom fields for registrants to fill out.
Once you add your integration to the Registration Form section, you'll have new Automation Rules: head over to "Automation Rules" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
Click add new rule, and then select a trigger.
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
Once added, you’ll also get access to the GetResponse Automation Rules. These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to segment attendees based on their actions and add them to a new list, remove them from a list and save elements to custom fields. GetResponse will then handle and monitor all the automation you need to market to your attendees.