Mailchimp’s simplicity will find a perfect balance with the ease of use in this Demio Integration. Integrate your account via API key and open the ability to segment new registrants by adding them to lists, or segments and groups in that list.
Integrating Mailchimp only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integrations tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Mailchimp icon:
4. You'll then be redirected to login to your Mailchimp account.
5. Simply login and Mailchimp will now be connected!
Now that Mailchimp is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Registration and Automation Rules sections of your webinars:
Go to your "Event Edit" screen and click on "Registration" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
From here, you're going to go to the Form section and click "+ Add Integration."
Here you can choose your CRM or Autoresponder and add custom fields for registrants to fill out.
Once you add your integration to the Registration Form section, you'll have new Automation Rules: head over to "Automation Rules" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
Click add new rule, and then select a trigger.
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
Once added, you’ll also get access to more Mailchimp Automation Rules. These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to segment attendees based on their actions and add them to a new list, remove them from a list, add them to segments or groups, and save elements to custom fields.