As a Market Hero user, you’ll love the ease of use with this integration. Integrate your account via API key and unleash the ability to segment new registrants by Tags.
Integrating Market Hero only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integration tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Market Hero icon:
4. It will prompt you for your Market Hero API Key.
5. Go to your Market Hero account, to your Settings area, and copy your API key:
6. Paste the API Key in Demio and click "Connect" and Market Hero will now be integrated.
Once added, you’ll also get access to the Market Hero Automation Rules. These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to segment attendees based on their actions simply by adding a tag.
Simply edit your event, and under the Advanced dropdown, click on Registration:
Click on + Add integration, select Market Hero from the dropdown and add a default tag, for example !SEOwebinar, and hit OK.
Now it's time to create some automation rules, so you can properly filter your leads based on actions they took in your Webinar.
In the same Advanced dropdown menu, click on Automation Rules, and then click on Add New Rule:
In the next screen, select a trigger, add the tag you want applied to your lead and click on Save Rule:
Applying a tag to multiple triggers allows you to better segment your leads and create tailored streams for each action in Market Hero.
MarketHero will then handle all the amazing automation for behavioral emails :)