Using Ontraport in your business? It’s never been easier to integrate a webinar platform with Ontraport! Simply integrate your account with your account name and API key and unleash the ability to add Tags on Registration and then unlock our entire library of Automation Rules.
Integrating Ontraport only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integration tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Ontraport icon:
4. It will prompt you for your ActiveCampaign App ID and API Key.
5. To get your App ID and API Key, login to your Ontraport account and navigate to Admin > ONTRAPORT API Instructions and Key Manager:
• Click the New API Key button
• If you receive the API Application form, fill it out and submit it. When your API application is approved, return here and generate the key. Approval takes one to two business days.
• Select the Contact Owner and Permissions you'd like to access
NOTE: In most cases you will get an API App ID and API Key immediately. The Ontraport support team may reach out to you with a few questions about your request. Keep an eye on your admin email inbox; if any questions are not answered your key could be deactivated.
6. Paste your App ID and API Key in Demio. Click "Connect" and Ontraport will be integrated.
Now that Ontraport is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Registration and Automation Rules sections of your webinars:
Go to your "Event Edit" screen and click on "Registration" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
From here, you're going to go to the Form section and click "+ Add Integration."
Here you can choose your CRM or Autoresponder and add custom fields for registrants to fill out.
Once you add your integration to the Registration Form section, you'll have new Automation Rules: head over to "Automation Rules" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
Click add new rule, and then select a trigger.
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to segment attendees based on their actions to add tags, remove tags, and save elements to custom fields. You’ll then be able to start and stop automation inside of Ontraport without any tricky API work.