The ConvertKit integration is one of our larger and most powerful integrations with Demio. Integrate your account with your API key and unleash the ability to add Tags on Registration then unleash the entire library of Automation Rules.
Integrating ConvertKit only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integrations tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the ConvertKit icon:
4. It will prompt you for your ConvertKit API Key and API Secret.
5. Add your API Key and API Secret from your ConvertKit Account Page and paste them here.
6. Click "Connect" and ConvertKit will be integrated.
Now that ConvertKit is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Registration and Automation Rules sections of your webinars:
Go to your "Event Edit" screen and click on "Registration" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
From here, you're going to go to the Form section and click "+ Add Integration."
Here you can choose your CRM or Autoresponder and add custom fields for registrants to fill out.
Once you add your integration to the Registration Form section, you'll have new Automation Rules: head over to "Automation Rules" under the Advanced dropdown menu.
Click add new rule, and then select a trigger.
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to segment attendees based on their action to add to forms, add tags, remove tags, add to sequences, and save elements to custom fields. You’ll absolutely love this integration as a ConvertKit user!