Handouts have been one of most awaited features & are now available in the Webinar Backstage. Using this feature a Host/Coordinator(s) can share any files with Attendees on a webinar by either dragging and dropping the file or by selecting particular files on their computer.
Any type of file ranging between 1-500Mb can be shared through this except (.Exe) files. In order to upload a handout the Host/Coordinator(s) should follow the steps below:
- In a webinar, click Go Backstage and click to the Handouts tab.
- Drag any file directly into the dotted box area or click on the ‘Or Click here’ button
- Wait until the file is uploaded - the upload progress bar will be displayed next to file size.
- After uploading, a ‘Share With Attendees' button will appear next to the uploaded file. When you are ready to share the file, you simple need to click it to share it with Attendees.
- The Host/Coordinator can Cancel Upload or Stop Sharing any file at any point of time by clicking 'Cancel Upload/Stop Sharing' button.
- Uploaded files can be ‘Downloaded/Deleted/Edited,' either by the Host or Coordinators who on the webinar.