Using Ontraport in your business? It’s never been easier to integrate a webinar platform with Ontraport! Simply integrate your account with your account name and API key and unleash the ability to add Tags on Registration.
Integrating Ontraport only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio. Click on your name in the top right corner and select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integrations tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Ontraport icon:
4. It will prompt you for your ActiveCampaign App ID and API Key.
5. To get your App ID and API Key, login to your Ontraport account and navigate to Admin > ONTRAPORT API Instructions and Key Manager:
• Click the New API Key button
• If you receive the API Application form, fill it out and submit it. When your API application is approved, return here and generate the key. Approval takes one to two business days.
• Select the Contact Owner and Permissions you'd like to access
NOTE: In most cases you will get an API App ID and API Key immediately. The Ontraport support team may reach out to you with a few questions about your request. Keep an eye on your admin email inbox; if any questions are not answered your key could be deactivated.
6. Paste your App ID and API Key in Demio. Click "Connect" and Ontraport will be integrated.
Now that Ontraport is integrated with Demio, you'll be able to enable and set specific settings from the Integrations option card within the event.