The ActiveCampaign integration is extremely powerful and flexible when combined with Demio. Integrate your account via your API key and unleash the ability to add tags on registration or our entire library of automation rules.
Integrating ActiveCampaign only takes a few minutes:
Login to Demio. Click on your name in the top right corner and select Settings:
2. In the Settings area, click on the Integrations tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the Integrations tab, click on the ActiveCampaign icon:
4. It will prompt you for your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key.
5. To get the API URL and API Key, login to your ActiveCampaign account. Go to Settings and select Developer from the left side menu:
6. Under API Access, copy the URL and Key and paste them in Demio. Click Connect and ActiveCampaign will be integrated.
You're all set! Your ActiveCampaign account has been linked up to your Demio account.
Now that ActiveCampaign is integrated with Demio, you'll be able to enable and set specific settings from the Integrations option card within the event.
How to Pass Data to Account Field in ActiveCampaign?
Demio, in all cases, will require you to set up custom fields in order to pass additional data into the CRM. However, you can create automation in your ActiveCampaign account allowing you to copy that data from the CRM custom field into the default Account form field within ActiveCampaign.
The automation will look similar to this:
After this is created in your ActiveCampaign account, you will need to create a Custom Form Field in Demio for the Account field. You can read more about Custom Form Fields here:
This way, when a Registrant has completed registration, that form field in the registration page will be automatically mapped to your ActiveCampaign Account field!