Mailchimp’s simplicity will find a perfect balance with the ease of use in this Demio Integration. Integrate your account via API key and open the ability to segment new registrants by adding them to lists, or segments and groups in that list.
Integrating Mailchimp only takes a few minutes:
- Login to Demio and click on your Profile icon in the top right → Select Settings:
2. In the settings area, click on the Integrations tab. Here, you will see all of the apps that integrate with Demio:
3. Once in the integrations tab, click on the Mailchimp icon:
4. You'll then be redirected to login to your Mailchimp account.
5. Simply login and Mailchimp will now be connected!
Now that Mailchimp is integrated with Demio, you have new options in the Integration section of your webinars.
Go to your "Edit Live Event" screen and click on "Integration"
From here, you're going to go to the CRM and switch to "Enable."
You'll see that you now have custom actions based on your CRM or Autoresponder.
Here you can choose your Autoresponder and add attendee tags or add attendees to lists in your CRM.
These rules are always growing, but you’ll have the ability to add tags, remove tags, add to sequences, and save elements to custom fields. You’ll absolutely love this integration as a Mailchimp user!