With OBS, you can do some custom arrangements using a free software called OBS.
To connect OBS to Demio, you'd need to use a plugin for OBS called OBS Virtual Camera. This would turn your OBS setup in to a feed recognized by the browser as a webcam.
And if you're able to get your OBS output recognized by your browser as a webcam, you should be good to go! 😎
Below is a quick overview of how to get started:
2) Reboot computer and open OBS
3) Add a Video Capture Device as a Source
4) Once you have your Video Capture Device stream added, you can then right click anywhere in the screen to customize the layout further such as adding a background color, add text, images, video and so on.
5) Once you finish customizing the layout, go to Demio to schedule a live session
6) Then, restart OBS by closing and re-opening the tool.
7) Next, start the Virtual Camera from OBS:
To do that, in OBS select ‘Tools’ from the top menu, then ‘Start Virtual Camera’
8) After that, you should now see ‘OBS Virtual Camera’ as a webcam option in Demio when you join a Demio session. 🙌
Note: You will still need to select your usual microphone as the audio source.