With OBS, you can do some custom arrangements using free software called OBS.
To connect OBS to Demio, you'd need to use a plugin for OBS called OBS Virtual Camera. This would turn your OBS setup into a feed recognized by the browser as a webcam.
And if you're able to get your OBS output recognized by your browser as a webcam, you should be good to go! 😎
Note: The developers of the virtual cam confirmed that you cannot select Virtual Camera as a video source in Safari. This also applies to other virtual cam software tools.
Let's get started 🙌
2) Reboot your computer and open OBS.
3) Click on + icon and add a Video Capture Device as a Source:
4) Once you have your Video Capture Device stream added, you can then right-click anywhere on the screen to customize the layout further. Several options include adding a background color, adding text, images, video, and so on.
5) Once you finish customizing the layout, go to Demio to schedule a live Session.
6) Then, restart OBS by closing and re-opening the tool.
7) Next, start the Virtual Camera from OBS. To do that, click on Start Virtual Camera in the bottom right of the OBS application window (under the Controls menu):
8) After that, you should now see OBS Virtual Camera as a webcam option in Demio when you join a Demio Session. 🙌
Note: You will still need to select your usual microphone as the audio source. If you'd like to use OBS as the audio source, you can install Virtual Audio Cable and set it as your monitor in OBS. Then set OBS sources to Monitor and Output, and set virtual audio cable as your mic.