With OBS, you can do some custom arrangements using a free software called OBS.
To connect OBS to Demio, you'd need to use a plugin for OBS called OBS Virtual Camera. This would turn your OBS setup in to a feed recognized by the browser as a webcam.
And if you're able to get your OBS output recognized by your browser as a webcam, you should be good to go! 😎
Note: The developers of the virtual cam admitted that you cannot select Virtual Camera as a video source in Safari. This also applies to other virtual epoc ecam software tools.
Below is a quick overview of how to get started:
2) Reboot computer and open OBS
3) Add a Video Capture Device as a Source
4) Once you have your Video Capture Device stream added, you can then right click anywhere in the screen to customize the layout further such as adding a background color, add text, images, video and so on.
5) Once you finish customizing the layout, go to Demio to schedule a live session
6) Then, restart OBS by closing and re-opening the tool.
7) Next, start the Virtual Camera from OBS:
To do that, in OBS select ‘Tools’ from the top menu, then ‘Start Virtual Camera’
8) After that, you should now see ‘OBS Virtual Camera’ as a webcam option in Demio when you join a Demio session. 🙌
Note: You will still need to select your usual microphone as the audio source.
*If you'd like to use OBS as audio source, you can install Virtual Audio Cable and set it as your monitor in OBS. Then set OBS sources to monitor and output, and set virtual audio cable as your mic.