Integrating Demio with ClickFunnels is super easy!
The easiest method will be to use our built-in embed code options alongside ClickFunnels Integrations element.
Using The Embed
To start, you'll need to grab the unstyled embed code for the registration form from your event. You can find exactly how to do that: Embed Your Registration Form
Note: when using the unstyled form, if you make any changes to your event, you should generate a new code to embed on your website.
Once you have the code ready, you'll want to add it using the Integrations element on ClickFunnels. It'll be available under the Settings tab.
In the Email Integration Settings window:
- Select Test(html Form) in the Integration dropdown
- Select Integrate Existing Form in the Action dropdown
- Then paste the unstyled registration embed code in the paste web form box.
- Then click Parse & Save Web Form.
- You'll see Connected appear at the top.
6. Next, you'll want to match the fields in the form.
7. Finally, you'll want to copy the url provided at the bottom. This is the confirmation page in your Clickfunnels. You will need to paste that url in the Custom Thank you Page area in your webinar set up in Demio:
That's it! Once you preview the ClickFunnels page, you should find that the registration form appears as intended.