As a Presenter for an upcoming Demio Webinar, here's a list of things you should confirm for an optimal webinar experience!
1. Ensure you are tuning in from one of our supported browsers.
2. Close out of any unused applications or browser tabs. This will free up resources so that Demio can run more seamlessly.
3. Run a system check to make sure your permissions are set correctly for the browser and that the mic & webcam are connected.
4. Make sure your Bitrate is at the proper levels and you are not experiencing any packet loss.
For Presenters who are presenting, speaking, or using a webcam, we recommend having a download & upload speed of at least 2mbps at a bare minimum, preferably higher than 5mbps.
Pro Tip: If your device is on WiFi, moving closer to your router can help. Plugging in directly using an Ethernet cable is even better to help increase your speed!
Also, take a minute to check out Best Connectivity Practices too.
5. Sometimes anti-virus programs can cause issues with your online audio/webcam permissions and not allow you to enable your devices depending on the type of software. Disabling your anti-virus app or extensions would help in this case.
6. If your connection is restricted and does not allow you to connect to Demio streaming servers, you may need to open the required ports and whitelist the necessary domains to connect.
That's it! Now you have everything ready to successfully present at the upcoming event 🎉